|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Organic Oat Fiber||● Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (303).|
|Organic Wheat Grass||● Supports digestive health, increased energy, antioxidant support, reduced inflammation, detoxification, and cognitive health. (303,304).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals (303,304).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of chlorophyll, flavonoids, and stimulation of various immune cells, including T cells, NK cells, and monocytes (305,306).
● May combat carcinogenesis via inducing cancer cell apoptosis (cell death) (305,306).
● Supports digestive health via amounts of naturally occurring enzymes and phytonutrients (305,306).
|Organic Pea Fiber||Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant (303).|
|Organic Spirulina||Supports reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar regulation, reduces inflammation, reduced body fat, and supports antioxidant function (301, 302).|
|Organic Beet Root||● Supports cardiovascular, immune health, reduced blood pressure, and optimizes exercise performance (87).
● High in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds (betalains) (87).
● Betalains have been shown to inhibit inflammatory pathways (Nuclear Factor-Kappa B “NF-κB”) that manifest in a plethora of chronic diseases (87).
● Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise (87).
● Beetroot extract exemplifies anti-carcinogenic activity by inhibiting cancer cell growth mechanisms (cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis) (87).
|Organic Raspberry||● Supports immune health, antioxidant support, digestive support (21).
● Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (21).
● Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
● Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (2).
|Organic Blueberry||● Supports cognitive function, digestive health, exercise recovery, antioxidant function, blood sugar regulation, and reduced inflammation (306, 307, 308, 309).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol, reduced blood pressure, reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, and reduced inflammation of blood vessels (307).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of polyphenols, anthocyanins, reduced inflammatory cytokines, reduced DNA damage, and increased free radical scavenging capability (307).
● Supports cognitive function
|Organic Tomato||● Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemoprotective properties against cancer (191,192, 193).
● Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA. (191,192,193).
● Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities. (193).
● Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle (193).
|Organic Pomegranate||● Supports reduced blood pressure, increased nitric oxide production, immune health, blood sugar regulation, prostate health, gut health, and aids as an antimicrobial compound (170).
● Supports prostate health via high polyphenolic antioxidant levels (three times the antioxidant activity of green tea) that protect the prostate gland from inflammation (170).
● Supports reduced blood pressure via increased nitric oxide production, increased cardiac output (blood flow), and reduced cholesterol levels (170.
● Supports digestive health via combating inflammatory bowel disease (171).
● Supports immune health via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) throughout the body (171).
|Organic Acai Berry||● Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer (273,274,275).
● Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside) (273, 274, 275).
● May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of the tumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptotic activity (273).
|Organic Aloe Vera||● Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health (270).
● Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC (270).
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol (271).
● Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport (271).
● Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
|Organic Broccoli||Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants) (190).|
|Organic Alfalfa||● Supports immune, digestive, and energy levels.
● The high antioxidant capacity allows for free radical scavenging of reactive oxygen species.
|Organic Lactobacillus acidophilus||● Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports 70% of the gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors), and upregulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity (108, 109).
● Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowel symptoms, suppression of Helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenic bacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation (103,104, 107, 108, 109).
● Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition (108).
● Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis (108).
● Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and downregulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers) (109).
|Organic Carrot||● Supports vision health, skin health, immune health, and increases antioxidant support (182, 183).
● Supports antioxidant function via decreased inflammatory cytokines (inflammation), decreased reactive oxygen species, and increased L-glutathione production (master antioxidant).
● Supports visual health via increased amounts of plasma vitamin A in macular (eye) tissues.
● May reduce DNA damage in lymphocytes (immune cells) of individuals who smoke (315).
|Organic Cherry||● Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, recovery from strenuous exercise, reduces inflammation, and supports antioxidant function (316,317).
● Supports antioxidant function and immune health via polyphenolic compounds that reduce oxidative stress, inflammatory cytokines, and c-reactive protein (major marker of systemic inflammation (316).
● Supports recovery from strenuous exercise via reduced muscle soreness, reduced creatine kinase (marker of muscle breakdown), and improved muscle mass (316).
|Acerola Cherry (Vitamin C)||● Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
● Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
● Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
● Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
● Supports reduced DNA damage in the kidney, liver, and bone marrow (318).
|Organic Apple Powder||● Supports immune health, antioxidant function, and cardiovascular health.
● Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesions (319).
● Supports immune health and antioxidant function via levels of naturally occurring zinc, fiber, magnesium (319).
|Organic Banana||Supports digestive health, immune health, and healthy potassium levels.|
|Organic Mango||● Supports immune health via high levels of antioxidants, vitamin c, and polyphenols (320).
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage (320).
|Organic Pear||Supports immune health and digestive health.|
|Organic Papaya||● Supports immune health and digestion.
● Supports digestive health via enzymatic support of protein digestion.
|Organic Pineapple||● Bromelain from pineapple serves as an effective digestive aid for the breakdown of proteins (322).|
|Organic Flaxseed||● Supports cardiovascular health, digestive health, healthy bowel movements, and joint health (323).
● Supports cardiovascular health via antihypertensive action, antiatherogenic effects, reduced cholesterol, reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation, high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, and inhibition of arrhythmias (323).
● Supports immune health via high amounts of the antioxidant lignan secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (323).
● Supports digestive health via its high fiber content have been implicated primarily in these beneficial cardiovascular actions (323).
|Organic Watermelon||● Supports cardiovascular health, immune health, hydration levels, and improves aerobic exercise performance (324).
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide production (324).
● Supports aerobic exercise performance via reduced muscular fatigue, improved cellular hydration, and improved lactic acid buffering capability (324).
|Organic Peach||● Supports immune health and antioxidant function (325).
● Supports immune health via reduced oxidative damage to lipids and reduced inflammatory markers (TNF-α, IL-1β, RAGE and NFκB) (325).
● Supports antioxidant function via high concentration of carotenoids and polyphenols (325).
|Organic Spinach||● Supports antioxidant function, healthy detoxification, improved energy, cardiovascular health, improved exercise performance, and recovery from exercise (336).
● Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage, oxidative stress, and scavenge free radicals (336).
● Supports recovery from exercise via reduced muscle damage (336).
|Organic Kale||● One of the most nutrient-dense vegetables on the planet with high amounts of antioxidants, polyphenols, enzymes, and flavonoids (337).
● Supports immune health, reduced inflammation, vision health, cardiovascular health, and digestive health (337).
● Supports vision health via high levels of eye support carotenoids (337).
● Combats inflammation via reduced DNA damage, increased plasma vitamin C levels, increased plasma beta-carotene levels, increased plasma glutathione (master antioxidant) levels (337).
● Supports cardiovascular health via increased nitric oxide levels, reduced serum triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein (LPL) cholesterol (337).
|Organic Cabbage||● Supports immune function, healthy digestion, and provides high amounts of antioxidants, chlorophyll, and digestive enzymes.|
|Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin||● Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels (268,269).|
|Organic Pectin||Supports healthy digestion via increased prebiotic activity (338).|
|Organic Parsley||Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, and aids in the detoxification process (203,204).|
|Organic Blue Agave Inulin||Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism, and regulates glucose and insulin levels (268,269).|
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Mix one (1) scoop into 6-8 ounces of your favorite non-citrus juice, water, smoothie, or protein shake. For best taste mix into filtered water and add a splash of apple juice.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and is formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
No fillers or animal testing.
No sugar added.
No artificial colors, preservatives or ingredients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.